Saturday, March 9, 2019
Fuck Cancer
All I ever wanted was to be left alone to live, pretty fucking ironic me thinks.
Being told ones expiration date really really sucks.
When you die so do your dreams, few have the means to fulfill those dreams in their lifetimes.
Well I had a good life for the most part, did things that others never will nor would they understand if told.
A few more thoughts and rants, I really wanted to live forever. Between the books, movies and medical science we were led to believe that we could
live forever. Now I get to rely on modern organized religion which I do have a problem with.
Don't ever say I am in a better place as I am not as I will be fucking dead and not here with everyone who is still alive.
Why is there so much pain in life. I am alive, you are alive we do not need constant or near constant pain to remind us of the fact that we are alive.
Your hobbies and the things you enjoyed most will be tossed aside no one in your family does the things you do nor have the passions that you alone
have. I can't believe I am writing about the end of my life.
I know it will come across as cliche but the things I still wanted to do and the days I will not get to have. The book is almost finished and only a
few are aware I ever existed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment