Monday, February 10, 2020

Still here

Sup world, I'm still here and free of cancer. I have even allowed myself to be sucked down into a black hole being stopped just short of the event horizon. Time is moving really really slow and I am wanting to step out and away from the edge. Life is good but it could be better. Rant mode on. It really does suck big hairy balls (unless you are into that sort of thing, not I) to be married for health insurance, money and not for companionship and love. It's been so fucking long, will you ever forgive me for my transgressions that you were 50% of. I have needs that you are unwilling to even consider. At least when the time comes I know I will be able to survive hell because I survived being married to you and if that's not hell I don't know what is.

No comments: